There are nearly 1 million young Americans who have benefited as members of the CAP Cadet Program since its beginning on October 1, 1942.
The CAP Alumni Group was founded by, and is managed by, volunteers. The Development Team is working hard to create a web presence where CAP Alumni can log into and share pictures, “war” stories and reconnect. Look for it in the beginning of 2018.
· To engage, connect and celebrate alumni and friends of the CAP Cadet Program
· Provide a social network that offers and promotes interaction among CAP Alumni to enrich their personal and professional lives.
· Provide opportunities to meet face-to-face as a group because we share similar backgrounds and interests.
· To encourage alumni to be lifelong stewards and participants of the CAP Cadet Program through service and leadership
· To provide opportunities for CAP alumni to contribute to the continued development and growth of the Civil Air Patrol and the CAP Cadet Program
Should you wish to join the Alumni Group, please sign up at CAPAlumniJoin
· Former CADETS who are currently CAP members in good standing
· Former CADETS who are no longer in CAP, who left the organization in good standing
· Former SENIOR MEMBERS who are no longer in CAP, who left the organization in good standing
If you sign up, we will be sending to you, an Alumni Lapel Pin as your induction gift into the CAP Alumni Group. Wear it proudly as a reminder of your CAP heritage.
For more information, please contact email@example.com