Skip to main content
Civil Air Patrol National Headquarters
Main Content

Are non U.S. citizens allowed to join?

Aliens admitted for permanent residence are eligible.  Other non-citizens who are legally admitted to the country must request a waiver of the citizenship requirement through the unit they are joining.  

« Back

© 2020 Civil Air Patrol. All rights reserved.