- Online Complaint Submission
- Inspections - Team Chief Duties
- Changes Coming to the IG Senior Course
- Region IG Summits
- Moving Towards Continuous Compliance
- A Complaint Analysis - Part II
- Inspection Regulation Changes
- Feeling Bad about your Last Compliance Inspection?
- Wing IG Program Submissions and Region IG Review/Reporting
- Changes in CI Grading and Group Inspections
- A Complaint Analysis Exercise
- The SUI Plan of Action
- The IG Specialty Track
- Myths ... and Other Urban Legends
- What is a Comma Worth?
- Tracking IG Training using the IG Course Completion Report
- In-residence IG Courses, Seminars and Briefs
- The Read-In Document
- Inspections: The Grade Calculator and Report
- Using your Region/Wing Conference to Educate CAP Members
- 2018 IG College - Post Report
- CAPR 20-1 Paragraph Clarifications
- Witnesses and Confidentiality
- Areas of Concern
- Welcome to the 21st Century!
- Previous Training Still Applies but ...
- 2018 IG College - Last Update
- A Few Common Mistakes in ECIM
- Should an Inspection Augmentee have Access to SUI Documents?
- The Ongoing Need for Continuity Books
- How Much Onsite Time should be Required for SUIs?
- 2018 IG College Updates
- Complaint Dispositions
- CI/SUI Discrepancy Trend Analysis
- New IG Courses in LMS and Credit for previous course work
- IG College Update
- Dealing with Anonymous Complaints
- Required Duty Positions in Subordinate Units
- Coming soon to the Learning Management System (LMS)
- IG College Update
- What's new in the 20-2 (Replacing the 123-2)
- What's new in the 20-3 (Replacing the 123-3)
- Too much of a Good thing?
- Inspection Sampling.
- IG Audience What's New
- New CAP IG Assigned
- Total Force Challenges
- The Necessity for the Execution of Non-sworn Statements by Subjects and Witnesses
- Outdated CI and SUI Questions
- The Commendable Conundrum
- Low Rated Pubic Affairs (PA) Tab on SUIs
- What Happens to Inspection Questions when CAP Regulations Change?
- Status of Module Report Capability & Implementation
- Electronic CAPF 45
- ECIM Case Notes
- Most Common SUI Discrepancies and the Fix
- CI/SAV/SUI Worksheet Completion
- SUI Anniversary Dates
- New IGQ
- IG College Update
- Who must take which IG Course
- ECIM and the Commander Directed Investigation
- HHQ Directives vs Wing Implemented Directives
- Who must enroll in a Specialty Track
- Interviewing Cadets vs Officers and Handling Complaints from Parents
- Trouble Getting the SUI Scheduled?
- Setting the Tone for an SUI
- Steps to Complete an SUI
- Records Accountability and Control for Proof of Compliance
- Mentoring SUI Team Member Candidates
- Selecting a new IG College Location
- Confusion over the IG Refresher Course
- Plans of Action for Discrepancy Closure
- Changing the “Fill the Square” Mentality in Compliance
- What is the Ideal Complaint Analysis?
· Unit Safety Meeting Discrepancies
· Keeping IG Data Secure
· Best Practices
· Utilize Your Legal Officer
April 2015 – IG Refresher Credit, SUI Team Chief Hints, ROI Legal Officer Review, How Much SUI Documentation?, Wing IG Post-CI Responsibilities
January 2015 – Getting Out in Front of It, IG Summit Recap, IG Course Credit, IG Complaint Trends, Using the New SUI Checklists for Program Grading, The Fraud Triangle, What’s a POA and Why do I Need One?
October 2014 – SUI Team Chief Duties & Responsibilities, New IG Courses in LMS, The Essence of a Solid ROI, Updates to CAPP203 IG Specialty Track Guide, Plan-Do-Check-Act Focus on ACT, Southeast Region IG Summit Recap
July 2014 – SUI Changes, New Courses for Inspectors and Investigators, 2014 IG College Recap, Plan-Do-Check-Act Focus on Check, Air Force Smart Operations for the 21st Century (AFSO21) meets the CAP
April 2014 – IG Refresher Course, Introducing Maj Les Manser, Clarify and Validate the Problem, A Piece of the Puzzle – SUI Grading, Countermeasures to Problems instead of Solutions, Plan-Do-Check-Act Cycle of Continuous Improvement
January 2014 - A Conversation with Col. Tom Kettell, The New and Improved Inspection Process, The New Direction for Training IGs, Introducing the CAP/IGTA, Lt Col Don Barbalace