Current: 1 Feb 2023 - Position title updates to AE (A1), Education & Training (D1), FM (D3), Administration (D4), Personnel (D5), and Supply (D7) to conform with squadron level position titles; Personnel (D5), added question 04 regarding specialty track enrollment; Grade Resolution Calculator, All questions set to default to N rather than Y to allow Team Chief to easily identify which grades have been entered.
1 Jan 2023 - No changes beyond worksheet version dates.
1 Dec 2022 - Revised worksheet D2 to correct errors and fixed new CAP logo on the report template.
1 Nov 2022 - Revised all worksheets to conform to compliance elements and correct errors. Public Affairs (D6) defaults to N/A. All references to 4-step grade resolution removed pending promulgation of revised CAPR 20-3.
Sep 26, 2022 Revised report template to correct errors.
Aug 3, 2022 Revised worksheet B1 to correct errors from July 15, 2022 upload.
Jul 15, 2022, Created a Chaplain worksheet (D2) due to new chaplaincy compliance elements; Changed the title of worksheet (D1) from Professional Development to Education and Training; Moved cadet protection compliance elements from the cadet programs worksheet (B1) to the Commander worksheet (E1) in order to ensure Senior Squadron compliance with cadet protection requirements; Revised cadet programs worksheet (B1) question 13; revised report templates and grade calculators to comport with changes above.
May 17, 2022 Corrected Worksheet B1 to include Cadet Protection compliance elements
April 4, 2022 Updated SUI Report Template to fix error on cover letter subject line
March 20, 2022 Updated SUI Grade Resolution Calculator to fix "N/A" bug
February 6, 2022 Updated SUI Worksheets, Revised Report Template, Revised Grade Resolution Calculator, Revised QA Checklist
IN RESPONSE TO MEMBER SUGGESTIONS, NEW VERSIONS OF THE SOFTWARE ARE FREQUENTLY RELEASED. PLEASE CHECK THE SUI INFORMATION AND SUI TRANSITION SITE REGULARLY FOR THE LATEST VERSION
INSPECTION PROCESS STEPS and instruction videos
All inspection team members’ computers must the latest version of the FREE Adobe Reader 11.07 or later
-- To install the Adobe reader software check out the How to load Adobe Video
-- NOTE: if the link does not go to https://vimeo.com/97376853 or download the video ZIP file to right
- Android and IPad tablet users must have the latest version of the Adobe Reader App
- Download the latest version of SUI worksheets, report, SUI quality assurance checklist and grade res calculator from this IG web page
1. 60 days prior to the “Next Inspection Date” email the commander of the squadron to be inspected:
a. All the worksheets that his staff should use to prepare for the inspection
b. The previous SUI Report to help avoid Repeat Discrepancies
c. A requested onsite date for the inspection
d. The requirement for the unit’s Worksheets and supporting documentation to be filled out and uploaded into the Documents application 10 day prior to the onsite date
e. The SUI Process Graph, so they know what the process is
2. Email your inspectors for this SUI the Worksheets you expect them to process
- Inspectors conduct the inspection using the SUI worksheets
- A video instructions on all of the steps of the process is available via the SUI Report and Worksheet Video
-- NOTE: If the link does not work go to https://vimeo.com/97376774 or download the video zip file to the right
- Inspectors determine TAB grade using the Grade Res Calculator
--Grade resolution calculator is found on the SUI Information TAB Under the Inspector General page
- Inspectors will run their respective SUI quality assurance checklist (use initials to indicate step is completed)
- Inspectors turn in the following to the Team chief:
-- completed worksheets
-- discrepancy supporting documentation, pictures, etc.
-- commendable supporting documentation, pictures, etc.
-- Upload files to eServices Inspection Documentation application
- Team Chief completes the report by copying and pasting worksheets results into the report
- Team Chief runs the Grade Resolution Calculator
-- NOTE: TAB B1 may be listed as not applicable (N/A) if unit does not have cadets
-- NOTE: TAB D8 may be listed as not applicable (N/A if unit does not have any corporate owned vehicles
- Team Chief completes the SUI QA Checklist