2001 Recommended Service Bulletins
- Jun 01 - Cessna SEB01-74-01: Ignition Switch Center Ground Terminal Inspection. To transmit ACS Products Co. Service Bulletin SB01-01, Rev 1 which requires an inspection of the ignition switch terminal board for a loose center ground terminal. See Bulletin for effected airplanes.
- Jun 01 - Cessna SEB01-6: Ignition Switch Center Ground Terminal Inspection. Certain airplanes equipped with an ACS Products Company ignition switch or terminal board that was shipped as a replacement part from Cessna on January 1, 1996 through January 19, 2001: See Bulletin for effected airplanes.
- April 01 - Honeywell - Bulletin No. KX 155a-9, KX 155A VHF NAV/COMM. Effectivity: KX 155A, P/N 069-01032-0101 and -0201, S/N 22000 and below. Units with serial numbers above 22000 have Mod 9 incorporated during original manufacturing and marked on the unit. Units S/N 19001 through 22000 have these changes incorporated, but might not have Mod 9 marked. There are also some units below S/N 19000 that have these changes incorporated, but do not have Mod 9 marked.
Reason: Sequential keying of the transmitter might not turn on runway lights.
POC: Tom Greer, Southern Avionics, 1-888-855-9969.
- 30 April 01 - Cessna SEB99-18 Revision 1: Fuel Quantity Indicating System Inspection. Updates the effectivity section by providing a more detailed listing of affected airplane models and serial numbers. Distributed to all Wings/Regions on 22 May 2001.
- 2 April 01 - Cessna SB01-55-01: TITLE: Elevator Balance Weight Attach Screw Inspection/Installation. Not Mandatory - However, Cessna will provide a credit if the work is performed by 2 April, 2002.
|172R||17280001 thru 17280984|
|172S||172S8001 thru 172S8703 and 172S8714|
- 19 February 01 - Cessna SB01-27-1 (Revision 1): TITLE: Elevator Trim Tab Control Cable Stop Block Inspection. This revision adds the following serial numbers to the Effectivity Section: 172S8364, 172S8365, and 172S8366.
- 5 February 01- Honeywell SNL01-1. TITLE: Honeywell KLN 89/89B GPS Navigation System Upgrade. Pertains to All 172R, 172S, 206H, T206H, with a Honeywell KLN 89/89B GPS navigation system. Honeywell has developed changes that are designed to enhance the reliability of the KLN 89/89B GPS navigation system.
- 5 February 01 - Cessna SB01-53-01: TITLE: Battery Box Inspection/Modification.
Pertains to the following aircraft: Distributed, 22 Feb 01.
Not Mandatory - However, Cessna will provide a credit if the work is performed by 5 February, 2002.
|172R||17280001 thru 17280701|
|172S||172S8001 thru 172S8132|
- 22 January 01 - Cessna SEB00-8, Revision 1: TITLE: Engine Oil Filter Converter Plate Gasket Replacement. Pertains to aircraft with Textron Lycoming engines; 0-320, 0-360, IO-360 or 0-540. Distributed, 12 Feb 01.
- 22 January 01 - Cessna SEB97-3, Revision 2: TITLE: Pointer 3000-11 Emergency Locater Transmitter Installation. Pertains to 172P, 172Q, 182R/T182, U206G/TU206G. Distributed, 12 Feb 01.
- 22 January 01 - Cessna SB01-71-01: TITLE: Engine Fuel Flow Divider Installation Modification. Pertains to 172R (Serial# 17280001 thru 17280990 and 172S (Serial# 172S8001 thru 172S8720.
Not Mandatory - However, Cessna will provide a credit if the work is performed by 22 January, 2002. Distributed, 12 Feb 01.
- 22 January 01 - Cessna SB01-27-1: TITLE: Elevator Trim Tab Control Cable Stop Block Inspection. See Service Bulletin for effected 172S models.
- 26 December 00 - Cessna SEB00-12: TITLE: Radio Frequency Interference Filter and Inspection/Replacement. Pertains to U206 Models. Distributed, 26 Jan 00.