Public Affairs Resources
The new Financial Report is now available.
The Resource Library now includes a section devoted to documents -- including news release and media advisory templates and a fact sheet -- for use in promoting local involvement in Wreaths Across America.
Short video presentations on "The Value of Video in Social Media," "Creating Good Video Content" and "Creating Video with Purpose" have been added to the Toolkit.
The full 58-page version of the 2017 Financial Report, complete with financial documentation, is now available for download.
A 34-page version of the 2017 Annual Report, excluding the financial audit documentation found in the back of the full report, is now available for download. The publication features engagingly laid out and photo-intensive overviews of CAP's core missions.
The upgraded, newly designed GoCivilAirPatrol.com is live, folding four CAP sites into one and making the original GoCivilAirPatrol.com much
more user-friendly for both existing members as well as prospective new members.
Civil Air Patrol has launched CAP.news, replacing VolunteerNow as the organization's news website. CAP.news features an engaging
scroll-down format and much more attractive photo presentation. Content is aimed largely toward an external audience, especially the media.
- Fact Sheet
- Media Policy
- Media Relations Guidelines for Air Force Assigned and Corporate Missions
- Wing and Region Websites
- CAPP 152 Social Media Guidelines: Official How-To Guide for CAP Units
- CAPP 201 PAO Specialty Track Study Guide
- CAPR 190-1 CAP Public Affairs Program
- CAPR 900-2 CAP Name, Seal, Logo, Command Emblem and Flag Etiquette
- CAPR 110-1 CAP Electronic Systems and Data Administration
- CAP 101 Briefing (PowerPoint download)
- AP Stylebook
- Brand Resource Guide
- Public Awareness Crisis Policy
- Public Awareness Plan