2018 Recruiting & Retention Boot Camp
Posted on June 18, 2018 at 3:10 PM by Darin Ninness
I'd like to take an opportunity to personally invite you to the 2018 Recruiting & Retention Boot Camp pre-conference event at the 2018 CAP National Conference. The Boot Camp will be held the day before the start of the conference on Thursday, 23 August 2018 at the Anaheim Marriott in Anaheim California.
This Boot Camp is a full-day (0800-1700 hrs) in-depth course on a variety of recruiting subjects applicable to every echelon from the squadron to the wing an beyond. We'll cover the "5 Ws and 1 H" of recruiting: "Who, What, Where, When, Why and How?"
You'll learn about
- Integrating social media into your recruiting campaigns;
- What the pivot to Cohort Recruiting will do for retention efforts;
- Including a recruiting component in the day to day activities of your units;
- How to get prospects within your "maximum effective range of recruiting," and what to do with them once you have them;
- Tips and tricks for communicating the Civil Air Patrol value proposition to a appropriate audience;
- Mentoring of recruiting & retention officers at each echelon
- Creating and managing a year-round calendar of recruiting;
Expect to participate, share and collaborate with members from across the country. Last year we had nearly 20 members in attendance and we need your help to make this a success.
The boot camp is not limited to members with a Recruiting and Retention duty assignment either! Personnel, Professional Development and Public Affairs Officers as well as Commanders would benefit from the integration of the recruiting message in all aspects of Civil Air Patrol activities and missions.
Registration for the boot camp is just $20.00 and you can sign up at the conference registration link. If you have any questions about the course, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for everything you're doing for Civil Air Patrol!
Lt Col Ninness