Recruiting has moved under Marketing and Communications.
If you have questions, please contact Steve Cox at email@example.com.
How to Order Recruiting Material
Who Can Order? All Commanders, Directors and Officers of Recruiting and Retention, Public Affairs and Administration duty positions have permission to order recruiting material through eServices. Orders are usually processed and shipped out within 24 business hours. If you need more materials than the maximum quantity allowed on the order page, enter the amount you need. Orders that are over the maximum and/or are within 60 days of a previous order are reviewed before processing.
1. Log on to eServices
2. Select "Menu" from the top left; then select "Administration"
3. Under Administration, select "Material Orders"
4. Click on the red chevron and "Material Orders" on the top left of the screen. In the drop down menu that appears, click on "order Request".
5. You should see a drop down box labeled “Material Category" with three choices: AE Materials, Forms and Pamphlets, and Recruiting Materials. If you do not see an option, please contact your squadron commander or WSA to request permission to view and order the material. For recruiting material, select Recruiting Materials from the drop-down menu.
4. Enter your CAPID number and press the tab key on your keyboard.
5. Now you should see the order page.
a. Confirm that the name and address are correct.
b. Place your order for recruiting material. Order enough materials to supply your unit for at least two months. Consolidating orders helps CAP save money on the cost of shipping and processing.
c. Make sure to fill out the reason for request box. ex: AFB Airshow in Sept, Open House in May, restocking etc.
d. Enter a rush order date if needed. Please request materials in advance whenever possible to keep shipping costs down.
6. Select the “Confirm Order” button.
7. Check your order and if everything is correct, hit the “Submit” button.
List of Recruiting Material (in alphabetical order)
A 4 ¼ x 11, full color, two-sided brochure. This publication provides a few basic FAQs, prospective member website, and a place to put your squadron’s contact information. OPR - DP Personnel & Member Actions
Recommended use: Supplies are limited and we encourage recruiters to give the brochures to people who express an interest in CAP. Please refrain from using this particular piece for general mass distribution.
Distribution: Order in eServices in Recruiting Materials.
Download the Cadet Brochure en Español (online only)
Four 11 x 17, full color, single-sided cadet posters. Only available online. OPR - DP Personnel & Member Actions
Recommended Use: Strategically place in high-visibility areas for prospective cadets.
Distribution: Download print ready versions of the posters:
Cadet Poster 1 Cadet Poster 2 Cadet Poster 3 Cadet Poster 4
Fact Sheets - ONLINE ONLY
8 ½ x 11, full color, double-sided. Provides a snapshot of CAP’s history, resources and missions. OPR - PA Public Affairs
Recommended Use: Use with prospective senior members on a case by case basis. This material is better suited to an individual who wants more in-depth information about CAP as an organization. Not recommended for recruiting and not appropriate for cadet recruiting.
Paper Airplane - ONLINE ONLY
8 ½ x 11, full color, two double-sided sheets. First page is the paper airplane; second page includes instructions and a lesson plan. OPR - AE Aerospace Education
Recommended Use: Use during recruiting events for prospective cadets.
Distribution: Available for download only. Download the Paper Airplane (with instructions and lesson plan)
A 4 x 8, full color, two-sided brochure. The pilot brochure provides a few basic FAQs, the prospective member website and a place to put your squadron’s contact info. OPR - DP Personnel & Member Actions
Recommended Use: Use during recruiting events for prospective adult members who are also pilots.
Distribution: Order in eServices.
A 4 ¼ x 11, full color, two-sided brochure. The senior brochure provides a few basic FAQs, the prospective member website and a place to put your squadron’s contact info. OPR - DP Personnel & Member Actions
Recommended Use: Supplies are limited and we encourage recruiters to provide these brochures only to people who express an interest in CAP.
Distribution: Order in eServices.
You can find photos on CAP's Media Resources page.
We have a general CAP PowerPoint presentation that can be customized for your squadron. It’s best suited for an adult audience, not cadets. Download the general presentation.-
SER-GA-075 Savannah Composite Squadron created a PowerPoint presentation to use for the parents of new cadets. Download the 2013 Parent Presentation
The following items are not available for distribution:
1. Promotional Items (any items to give away during a recruiting event, including balsa wood or paper airplanes)
2. Displays (including tabletop displays, tents and outdoor displays)
3. Banners (for display or parades)
4. Tablecloths or runners