Best Practices Exchange
HQ CAP uses this CrossTalk web page to share the "best practices" of our members.
To view some of these resources, you will need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader or the free Microsoft PowerPoint Viewer.
Do you have high-quality training resources? Then share them! We welcome the following:
- High-quality training materials that have been demonstrated successful at the wing or region level.
- Training resources will be evaluated for ease of use and national applicability.
- Submissions should not duplicate products already included here.
- Original source documents must be carefully recited and any copyrights already secured.
- Approved submissions will be published on this page on a space-available basis.
If your product meets the criteria above, have your wing or region contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted on 12/27/2012 at 12:00 AM by Curt LaFond
Posted on 08/15/2012 at 12:00 AM by Neil Probst
Posted on 06/16/2011 at 12:00 AM by Joe Curry