Aerospace Connections in Education
- ACE materials have been shipped to all teachers and/or teachers who are part of school-wide ACE schools - provided that registrations were submitted prior to November 30. If you did not receive ACE materials, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If T-shirts become available, we will let you know.
- ACE Roll Call: View the list of schools represented in CAP's 2013-2014 ACE program.
- The following grade levels receive the aerospace manipulative item listed (which corresponds to one of the grade-level's ACE lesson plans):
- Kindergarten: Earth balls
- 1st grade: balsa planes
- 2nd grade: finger rockets
- 3rd grade: foam gliders
- 4th grade: fun shuttles
- 5th grade: balsa planes (with rubber bands)
- 6th grade: mini-rocket footballs (and a few windbags for demonstrating aerospace academic lesson #1)
- ACE curriculum guides are available in eServices! Log in to eServices and click "AE Downloads & Resources" on the left side of the page. Then, scroll down and click "ACE Program Curriculum Guides."
Have a question, comment, suggestion, or pictures to share? Please send them to email@example.com.