CAP's AE Career Module: Use these thorough explanations and documents to explore aerospace career fields. (Author: Lt Col Randy Carlson, COWG; Integration/Support: 2d Lt Paul Ticas, CAWG)
- Engineering Degree Project: The Engineering Degree Project seeks to assist aspiring and current engineers in reaching their goals by providing the resources they need to have an influential and extraordinary career.
- NASA Career Information (grades 9-12): This resource page provides information about some of the careers NASA has to offer and the many opportunities available for students. Read the information and listen to the podcasts to discover the opportunities and what other students have experienced as interns or as workers for NASA. Read over profiles to learn what people do for NASA and what they studied to get there.
- NASA's Astro-Venture (grades 5 - 12): Download career fact sheets with great information about careers. Along with "generic" career pages, you can also view career cards completed by actual NASA experts!
- Professional Engineering Societies: This is a listing of numerous professional engineering societies with links to their homepages.
- NASA's Johnson Space Center interns are "All About That Space."
- NASA Johnson Style is a fun video about NASA's STEM work.
- Fun in Flight (elementary) from CAP: Have students read about aerospace occupations and color the aerospace occupational pages. Additionally, engage student thought with matching worksheets, visual discrimination pages, word finds, a spelling page, and memory game cards.
- Astrogeologist coloring page (elementary) from the U.S. Geological Survey Organization.
- Astrogeology computer scientist (elementary) from the U.S. Geological Survey Organization.