STEM Kit Lesson Plan Bank - For Members By Members
Thank you for your interest in writing lesson plans to coincide with our STEM Kits! On this page, you will find guidelines, a lesson plan template, and an example of a lesson.
Please note the following guidelines:
1. Each lesson must directly apply to the use of one of our STEM Kits.
2. Each lesson can stand alone or can build upon the previous lesson within your unit.
3. Please be as explicit as possible with the lesson presentation…imagine if a substitute had to come in and teach the lesson.
4. Please submit a total of 5 lessons per kit.
5. Please keep each lesson between 3-5 pages in length.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us via email (email@example.com) or phone (334-953-9189 or 334-953-9399).
Thank you again!
-STEM Kit Committee