UAS Ground School for Cadets
The Civil Air Patrol has partnered with the Academy of Model Aeronautics (AMA) to offer sUAS ground school powered by Fly Robotics to all CAP cadets. These cadets and their mentors can use the software through 2018. The software program will teach the cadets how to safely operate sUAS systems.
Step One is to register for the program.
- Log into eServices at www.capnhq.gov with your CAP ID number.
- Under Aerospace Education, click on CAP STEM Kit
- Click on AMA Participation
- Register mentors with CAP ID
- Select your squadron from the dropdown
- Indicate which cadets want to participate
- Click on "Save"
National Headquarters will send the information to Fly Robotics.
Not yet registered? Follow the instructions above and you will be able to log-in as soon as we can forward your information to AMA/Fly Robotics.
For more information about Fly Robotics courses, please visit fly-robotics.com. For other questions about this program, please contact email@example.com.