Skip to main content
Civil Air Patrol National Headquarters
Main Content


Posted on 04/24/2014 at 12:00 AM by Joanna Lee


UPDATED- Check out our new FAQ on the CAPF 32!

“Is a CAPF 32 still required for activities which utilize the CAPF 31 given that much of the information would be duplicated?”

CAPR 52-10 mandates that the CAPF 32 Civil Air Patrol Cadet Activity Permission Slip be used for all activities beyond weekly squadron meetings or activities that take place in a location other than the unit’s normal meeting facility.  The permission slip is returned to the unit while parents and guardians retain the activity information from the bottom portion.

Currently the CAPF 31 Application for CAP Encampment or Special Activity is required for applying to a national cadet special activity (NCSA) but is also used for encampments and many local events such as weekend bivouacs or air shows.  The CAPF 31 collects a great deal of information and includes detailed releases that are not necessary for many smaller activities.  The CAPF 32 is simpler form designed to save time and eliminate gathering unnecessary information. 

Commanders may require additional forms, including the CAPF31, depending on the activity.  These supplemental forms are indicated in Section 4.  

Categories: Changes

There are no comments yet.
Add Comment

* Indicates a required field

© 2021 Civil Air Patrol. All rights reserved.