CAP has continued to be included in the AF purchase of the ForeFlight Military Flight Bag Performance application.
The Air Force contract specifies 2 iPad and 1 iPhone per account.
All CAP pilots with a “VFR Pilot” qualification that is active in OPS QUALS. Additionally, cadets participating in approved CAP flight training programs are eligible to benefit from this free program.
What to send in if you would like an account:
1. Who is eligible?
1.1. CAP pilots with an active ”VFR Pilot” in Ops Quals or higher. (This is your CAP VFR Pilot qualification not your FAA Certificate.)
1.2. The ForeFlight team will enroll all cadets currently participating in the Wings Program.
1.3. Cadets that are funding their own training or utilizing Wing or other local scholarship funds will need to reach out to the CAP NHQ ForeFlight team (ForeFlight@capnhq.gov) to be added after coordination with their chain of command.
1.4. CAP Glider Pilot Ops Qualification
1.5. CAP Balloon Pilot Ops Qualification
If you are eligible by one of the criteria above, Please fill out this manual survey and return to the CAP ForeFlight team (ForeFlight@capnhq.gov).
ForeFlight Onboarding Manual Survey
- Enter your Last Name
- Enter your CAPID
- Please Select the option that best describes how you would like us to setup your CAP ForeFlight Account:
- I do not have a personal ForeFlight account, please set one up for me using my eServices Primary email.
- I do not have a personal ForeFlight account, please set one up for me using my eServices Secondary email.
- I do not have a personal ForeFlight account, please set one up for me using my eServices ForeFlight Primary email. (You will need to enter that into eServices member contacts.)
- I am not interested in receiving the CAP ForeFlight account.
- I am interested in receiving the CAP ForeFlight account but do not own a compatible device.
- I have a personal ForeFlight account, please move it over to the CAP parent account. The email address I use to log into ForeFlight is:
Please email this list with your inputs:
- Single Answer to question 3 above:
- if you have an existing account.
- If you have an existing ForeFlight account,
- Email you use to log into ForeFlight:
- is the account currently under a subscription or expired:
The FAQs linked below will answer a majority of questions you may have.
See the Frequently asked questions for more information.