Transportation Mission Pilot
After your initial qualification, there are multiple qualifications you can work to achieve. The transportation mission pilot (TMP) qualification allows to you gain an understanding of the mission areas in CAP and ultimately become a mission pilot (MP).
Below are the requirements to become a transportation mission pilot. You can find the requirements below on the Operations Qualifications page of eServices by clicking on “What Do I Need?”.
- Complete the General Emergency Services quiz
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Complete Incident Command System (ICS) 100 course. The ICS courses can be found on the Federal Emergency Management Administration web site at https://training.fema.gov/is.
- Complete ICS 700
- Complete 50 hours cross country time. The time you have in and out of CAP can be used to meet this requirement.
- Complete 100 hours of Pilot in Command (PIC) time. The time you have in and out of CAP can be used to meet this requirement.
Have your commander approve your TMP qualification