2019 National AEO School Registration Opens
The 17th Annual CAP National Aerospace Education Officers School and workshop is open to Aerospace Education Officers (AEOs) and Aerospace Education Members (AEMs). Presentations, hands-on activities, field trips and networking opportunities highlight the week. AEOs attend Monday, June 24 - Friday, June 28*. Monday's training covers the duties and responsibilities of the AEO position. AEMs attend Tuesday, June 25 - Friday, June 28*.
*Friday afternoon transportation is available to either the National Naval Aviation Museum (adjacent to the base) or the airport.
- All course materials
- Breakfast and lunch daily
- Blue Wahoo baseball game on Wednesday, June 26th - includes ticket and dinner **
- Family picnic dinner at Ski Beach on Thursday, June 27th
- Voucher for partial lodging reimbursement – must submit receipt to NHQ
- AEOs - $300
- AEMs - $250
Registration is a four-step process. Each participant needs to complete the following:
- Sign up and pay for AEO School on Eventbrite.
- Complete the AEO School application.
- Make lodging arrangements.
- Complete base access form.
See the Registration Information Page for details. GO NOW.
There is a $20 processing fee for cancellations until June 17. Attendees who cancel after June 17 will be charged a $50 cancellation fee.
Registration is limited to the first 50 AEOs and the first 30 AEMs. Registration closes June 1.