Public Affairs Resources
Civil Air Patrol has an updated and revised 2018 Fact Sheet. The two-page fact sheet can be printed on the front and back of a regular sheet of copy paper.
The upgraded, newly designed GoCivilAirPatrol.com is live, folding four CAP sites into one and making the original GoCivilAirPatrol.com much
more user-friendly for both existing members as well as prospective new members.
The full 60-page version of the 2016 Financial Report, complete with financial documentation, is now available for download.
A 32-page version of the 2016 Annual Report, excluding the financial audit documentation found in the back of the full report, is now available for
download. The publication features engagingly laid out and photo-intensive overviews of CAP's core missions, with spotlights on Aerospace Education's STEM
emphasis and Cadet Programs' 75th anniversary.
Civil Air Patrol has launched CAP.news, replacing VolunteerNow as the organization's news website. CAP.news features an engaging
scroll-down format and much more attractive photo presentation. Content is aimed largely toward an external audience, especially the media.
- Fact Sheet
- Media Policy
- Media Relations Guidelines for Air Force Assigned and Corporate Missions
- NHQ PA Contacts
- Wing and Region Websites
- CAPP 152 Social Media Guidelines: Official How-To Guide for CAP Units
- CAPP 201 PAO Specialty Track Study Guide
- CAPR 190-1 CAP Public Affairs Program
- CAPR 900-2 CAP Name, Seal, Logo, Command Emblem and Flag Etiquette
- CAPR 110-1 CAP Electronic Systems and Data Administration
- CAP 101 Briefing (PowerPoint download)
- AP Stylebook
- Brand Resource Guide
- Public Awareness Crisis Policy
- Public Awareness Plan