Posted on 09/15/2014 at 12:00 AM by Curt LaFond
America needs today’s cadets to become leaders, and it’s a pleasure to serve on the National Cadet Team and assist the cadets with their important work.
Our team is growing. We’re in search of Cadet Programs professionals to serve in the positions listed below. What’s most important for applicants to know is that to serve on the National Cadet Team, you must be (1) broad-minded in your approach to youth development, (2) fearlessly innovative, and (3) have a positive attitude.
· National Cadet Special Activities Staff Assistant (two positions)
· National Cadet Testing Staff Assistant
· National Cadet Cyber Programs Staff Assistant
· National Cadet College & Flight Scholarships Staff Assistant
Posting by 17 September:
· National Cadet Advisory Council – Assistant Advisor
· National Cadet Leaders’ Continuing Education Staff Assistant
If selected, you would remain assigned to your home unit and serve on the National Cadet Team on an additional duty basis (ADY). Unlike service in a squadron that requires a regular “Tuesday night” commitment, most of these positions are very flexible regarding the when and where of service. Our team meets via Go To Meeting about once a month at a mutually convenient time.
We want to grow the Cadet Program and make cadet life more meaningful, more challenging, and more fun. If you’ve got ideas and high standards, we hope you will apply. For details, please see capmembers.com/staff. Applications close on 26 September.